router problem, D-link 524 version D1

GreatHype

Daemon Poster
sorry this is the wrong forum but nobody is on the other forum. Well this is my problem. I have the DI-524 router and I have had it for a couple months now. Today it stopped working for some odd reason so I power cycled it. That didn't work as if I thought it would. So I unplugged it and used a direct connection for a few hours then went back and plugged it in...still doesnt work. So now I don't know what to do. I can't get to the router page in the web browser so theres nothing I can do there which limits my solutions. So if anyone has had this problem before could you please give me some advice or something. BTW I need a responce in like 15 minutes because nintendo is calling me at 7:30 eastern time.

Is there a reset button (try that) - why cant you get into web browser and change settings?

hey it worked PSYC...sry I'm just a lil p'd off right now. I dont know why I cant change the settings either.

well...it fixed...I uh...I power cycled wrong. I thought I knew it all and I was proven wrong...D-link has succesfully done it again.

Back
Top Bottom