Are you a good speaker?

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Are you a good speaker public wise that is. I beleive I am. In fact I joined debate club somthing which i'd of never done before manily because I would consider it a nerdy thing to do. But one thing i've come to see is that i'm a very good debater and public speaker. I can hold my point and being infront of a crowd doesn't brother me. Once I had to give a short speech in front of a group of about 600 poeple. I didn't really prepare. In fact to express my point I simply carried a blank piece of paper then I walked the stage doing my speech which I got a loud applassue to after I was done. But I consider myself a very good public speaker. I think its mainly because when some poeple worry about their hair or what poeple think about them after the fact. I normally think about having fun, regradless of after affects. Also i'm always opinioned.

Same... I've been in debate club since freshman year. Public speaking is nothing. You should go into parliamentary debate if you are opinionated. The best is when you have to argue against what you believe in. It's quite hard. Yeah, I consider myself a good debater and speaker. I can be very eloquent when I have to be.

Joining debate club = By by to social status and girls/guys (if you're gay or a girl). Also, it says by to your friends too. :cool:

Anyways, I think it's a good idea, but they have debate forums for a reason.

I hate public speaking, but usually when I do it, I always try my best and just do it. I also try not to think about it.

Oh man, this topic related to me big time. At the university here, all we do is make presentations for our project we're working on. I have a presentation next Tuesday morning and I'm the first one up too!!!! I do feel a bit nervous. Mainly because of the 159 people enrolled in the class. The podium and microphone looks so little when you're up there. It really depend on the topic. If I'm familiar with it, I'll breeze through it. If it's something really foreign like Native Americans or something like that, then I'll probably stumble along.

I feel I am a good speaker once I get over the initial stage fright. I have a strong voice and speak my mind thereafter.

i am good once i get comfortable with the crowd... but yeah i dont really have any problems...

I am a good speaker. I use body language and vocal expressions to make a connection to the audience. I have no problems with public speaking.

So, if you're a debater, and you're at the top, does that make you the, "Master Debator?" :D

haha. I couldn't resist! I'm sorry! haha! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom