Communism?

I think allot of people areput off the idea of that style of government from hitler and when he tried to make everyone the same.

If communisn had its way, I wouldn't be allowed to run CF!

HRHunteRHR said:
A: Wouldn't it suck if everything looked the same??
B: Wouldn't it suck if the person next to you didn't do anything yet still got payed?
A: yes

B: actually, thje next person get's the higher people's salary and they work for the city. There is never someone that is relaxing and getting paid. I never seen this in a commusnist world. If you refuse to work, you're killed.

Communist is the only way to go. Everything is equal and everyone is having a good life. Nobody would kill each otherlike that

Oh and, communism has also negative, but how about: Moddified communism?

lhuser said:
Communist is the only way to go. Everything is equal and everyone is having a good life. Nobody would kill each otherlike that

Oh and, communism has also negative, but how about: Moddified communism?

Sorry, Communism is good only in theory. If everybody is equal, why is there a government and a dictator? That isn't equality if there are several people running the show.

Pay everybody the same salary? Everybody would also have to do the same type of job (cleaners would still be seen lower down the pecking order than investment bankers etc.), so the country would grind to a halt pretty damn quickly.

Sadly though, Stalin didn't see it that way. The x million people (x because nobody's really sure, but it was a BIG number) that died under his rule can hardly be seen as being treated equally to those that survived.

Communism doesn't work at all in practice.

China is not true commuism they allow capatilization. They allow some relegion. Commuism DOES NOT WORK. Its a proven fact. It took 50 million russians deaths to reliease taht it doesn't work. Its a great theory. But honsetly I wouldn't even want it. A doctor makeing as much as his nurse when he nurse does a lesser job. Also your goverment officals wouldn't live in proverty. And communist states ceasnor like mad so scadnals would have to BE HUGE to even be noticed. And byt then the public would be too stupid to udnerstand it. It doesn't work its a proven fact. Its anice thoery it sounds reallly nice but wouldn't work with any large group of poeple.

There is one thing though: Communism has nothing to do with facism.

I would understand also thatpecking order will arise.But, I think the rules should be reinforced a bit more then

It's like any other form of government. It looks great on paper. Then you add in people and it goes to hell.

Duh...humans will always be humans. That's why Communism looks so good in theory. Just add in people and say good bye to a potentially awesome way of living.

Nik00117 said:
China is not true commuism they allow capatilization. They allow some relegion. Commuism DOES NOT WORK. Its a proven fact. It took 50 million russians deaths to reliease taht it doesn't work. Its a great theory. But honsetly I wouldn't even want it. A doctor makeing as much as his nurse when he nurse does a lesser job. Also your goverment officals wouldn't live in proverty. And communist states ceasnor like mad so scadnals would have to BE HUGE to even be noticed. And byt then the public would be too stupid to udnerstand it. It doesn't work its a proven fact. Its anice thoery it sounds reallly nice but wouldn't work with any large group of poeple.

That's because Stalin the idiot made Russia into a Totalitarian state. Lenin did a pretty good job bring Russia into the whole Communism thing, then Stalin just blasted it into hell.

1337DuD3 said:
Communism is a good government to have, because it allows equality for all of the citizens and government officials alike. Everyone gets the same pay, or same pay within reason. As well as everyone gets a home appointed by the governemtn, so no one goes homeless, unless for some other reason. Also, eveyone gets health care.
not really the leader lives in royalty everybody else lives in a dump.

Back
Top Bottom