I need a surgery

No pain. No discomfort at all really. The only pain was the pain in the butt putting in all the drops and creams in my eyes. But now a little over a year later, 20/20 in both eyes.
lhuser you're gonna be just fine little buddy. Just relax.

lhuser said:
Excuse my knowldge, but what's numbed supposed to mean?
If you have had a tooth yanked they gave you a shot in the mouth to kill the pain before it happens. Numbed means you feel nothing at all.

Nope. They rub something on the spot where thet intend to stick you and you don't feel a thing. Modern medicine is great. Well for the most part.

setishock said:
No pain. No discomfort at all really. The only pain was the pain in the butt putting in all the drops and creams in my eyes. But now a little over a year later, 20/20 in both eyes.
Wow, that was sure something good! i never got a mark like this ever...

lhuser you're gonna be just fine little buddy. Just relax.
To be relaxing, I am. In either way, I have t o do it. I preffer having that surgery than having pain everyday.

setishock said:
Nope. They rub something on the spot where thet intend to stick you and you don't feel a thing. Modern medicine is great. Well for the most part.
Nothing was rubed where they gave me a shot in my mouth, and it still dident hurt!

lol i had to get teeth pulled before four in total i had two pulled each week. wasnt so bad. and it hurts when they stick the needle up the roof of ur mouth i was cringing in pain and he had to do it twice because the stuff wasnt working lol :p but you should be find if u get it the surgery u can OWN in games lol. ;)

i got put to sleep when i had like 4 teeth pulled...that werent supposed to come out...lol. just dont overthink it...soon as i got in the chair he stuck a needle in my arm told me to count down from 10...i was gone at 5. then to the great amusement of everyone, it took me 5 min to get in the car...

gotta love those meds

Back
Top Bottom