I have a special Steam account.

Well he owns Source now, so, why go back to 1.6? I don't know, either way, very weird. I mean I would say, "Report it to Steam." But I don't know. I mean, if you report it, they may unban your account just because you did somethign right. I don't know. It's up to you. :)

wow i know the [LoC] clan too some of them use {GFC}'s (my clans servers) alot they always get kicked and ban for 5 min they are total jerks. but that is intersing we have 2 servers if you care.

css 66.55.154.172 and 66.55.146.104
call of duty 2 66.55.159.153:28960

I've been using the same Steam account for three months now. My first account. :D Hackers are losers who rely on software to help them win. They have no skill and actually suck. I don't associate myself with hackers and that's one of the reasons why I don't play Counter-Strike Source that much anymore, although VAC has done a great job catching most of them.

My point? Hackers have no skill and should die. Yes, die as in fall off a cliff and die.

Source is so much funner than 1.6 Theres no compare.
Theres just so many AWP whores in source, it gets me so frustrated.

alvino said:
I've been using the same Steam account for three months now. My first account. :D Hackers are losers who rely on software to help them win. They have no skill and actually suck. I don't associate myself with hackers and that's one of the reasons why I don't play Counter-Strike Source that much anymore, although VAC has done a great job catching most of them.

My point? Hackers have no skill and should die. Yes, die as in fall off a cliff and die.

I was hacking for fun in a hack server. :mad:

So don't tell me to die. And, if you want to scrim, I'll record the whole damned thing and send you the .dem file and you can watch me own you every round.

Back
Top Bottom