Mormon, Jehova Witness, Christianity

Ok, I'm a Christian, and I was wondering, what are some of the things that other religions say to make the other seem wrong?

For example, we Christians say that the Mormon religion is wrong because they added some parts to their Bible. Also, we say that the Jehova Witness religion is kind of controdicting because if only 144,000 people can go to heaven, and you have to tell people about your religion, then why risk giving up your spot into heaven?

So, the purpose of this thread is simple, What do the Mormon and Jehova Witness religions use to say that the other religions are wrong?

Beats me. :p I heard that the creator of the Mormon religion was a con-artist and added the part that men can have multiple wives. Why do some men have to be so darn horny and perverted? Roffles...:p

I don't know! I just want to know what makes them right in their eyes. Because I can say, You're wrong! I'm right! Then not even look at your religion to understand why I'm wrong and you're right. It just doesn't make sense.

It's just the way people's minds work. I'm a Christian too, and I don't see the other religions as right either, but, people bring up their children with their own religion, and the children usually take that religion and pass it on. Sometimes, they are converted to other religions, but not usually. They see their religion as right and others as wrong because they just do. Everyone thinks differently and they all have different opinions and rules. It's the way they were brought up and raised. Just like Christianity.

Yup. My parents never instituted any religion into me, so me and my parents are Athiests. My sister used to until college, then she joined some Christian group or what not and she became Christian. My parents never cared, just as long as she's not some fundamentalist or something. Heck, sometimes I've hung out at my sister's chruch...fun times. :D Yes, I'm still Athiest. Always was and always will be.

I know some witnesses so I can try and help you out there. What do you mean that they are giving up there spot? Only certain people are chosen to go to heaven, the rest will live forever on the earth.

Back
Top Bottom