Gallery: Cases

Impruv said:
Well Im only 15 :(

Don't worry. I first built my computer when I was 14 1/2. I'm 16 now. My computer is still in the same case, but with some upgraded hardware. I'll get some pics when I can. :D

Zaki said:
yes i remember when i was a fetus and played with the first computer, o the glory.
Thast pretty impresive. I am actually thinking about getting a lian li case soon so I will be selling my tsunami if anyones interested here are some pics of it. I would leave the cold cathodes in it and probably leave the powersupply wich I sleeved all the cables blue Here's a pic of it
Picture015.jpg

More pics http://computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=267095&postcount=1238

i like thermaltakes new eureka case, nice, simple, clean looking and as always, A+ quality.

muenba.jpg

never trade it for my case though

externalView04.gif

COMPUTER_5.JPG

looks to bet hat way, same as my case, its the same as the kandalf except it has a different front ppanel than mine

Here's the case im thinking about getting, the Lian Li PC-7B Plus
11-112-212-01.jpg

Im a little tired of my tsunami dream and I like the really simple look of lian li's.
EDIT: This is an ultra aluminis case that has been modded. Man im tempted to order one of these cases from this guy. He sold that case for $250.
32531-review_ultra_products_aluminus_atx_case-ultra9a8.gif

32532-review_ultra_products_aluminus_atx_case-ultra9c.gif

The Amish Kid said:
Here's the case im thinking about getting, the Lian Li PC-7B Plus
11-112-212-01.jpg

Im a little tired of my tsunami dream and I like the really simple look of lian li's.
EDIT: This is an ultra aluminis case that has been modded. Man im tempted to order one of these cases from this guy. He sold that case for $250.
32531-review_ultra_products_aluminus_atx_case-ultra9a8.gif

32532-review_ultra_products_aluminus_atx_case-ultra9c.gif

how do i get a hold of a "buy" section? that case would have me home all the time...

Back
Top Bottom