Gallery: Your desktop

05ad9d72.png

1. Yes i know the icons look werid with the black on there but i cant change it and if i do and dunno how to change it back, well i usally have black in the majorty part of the background alot of the time so it blends in, so also in other words...im lazy and dumb :p

2. Yes i did try and make a attempt to cover the girls up a little :p just incase..
3 Yes its a picture of girl and girl 'like that':)...and yes im a girl...and yeah i like chicks/females.. if you dont already know that :\....
4.I hope i covered all the questions and so forth..
oh and 5.
Soz to double post but it will be too big other wise

geek_gal said:
05ad9d72.png

1. Yes i know the icons look werid with the black on there but i cant change it and if i do and dunno how to change it back, well i usally have black in the majorty part of the background alot of the time so it blends in, so also in other words...im lazy and dumb :p

2. Yes i did try and make a attempt to cover the girls up a little :p just incase..
3 Yes its a picture of girl and girl 'like that':)...and yes im a girl...and yeah i like chicks/females.. if you dont already know that :\....
4.I hope i covered all the questions and so forth..
oh and 5.
Soz to double post but it will be too big other wise

a chic that likes chics, and is also computer geeK COOL !!!!!!!!!!!! geek gal youre my hero adds rep points

what pic of mine do you mean that looks different? ive never noticed...., btw nice wallpapers ^^ :D

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
a chic that likes chics, and is also computer geeK COOL !!!!!!!!!!!! geek gal youre my hero adds rep points

ahhaa so true, ill give her smoe rep points too..gotta love that lesbo action

ok anyhoo i think Kate Beckinsale is one of the hottest girls ever so shes been on my desktop for more than a month. milla jovovich looks amazing in ultraviolet though.

That desktop would freak me out after looking at it for a while. But, hey, if it works for you, that's what matters.

Advertisement

Lovely little desktop currently owned by HunteR. Looking for some game icons to complete a nice little wall surrounding the center to complete the coziness.

lol! :D

geek_gal said:
Yes i know the icons look werid with the black on there but i cant change it and if i do and dunno how to change it back, well i usally have black in the majorty part of the background alot of the time so it blends in, so also in other words...im lazy and dumb :p

Geek Gal, if you would like to get rid of the black background from around your desktop icons, do this:

(Windows XP)...Go under Start->Control Panel->Performance and Maintenance->System->Advanced->Settings(under Performance)->under Visual Effects, choose Custom->scroll to the bottom of the list and check "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop".

Back
Top Bottom