html code for guestbook?

You can't make a guest book in HTML... (because html is client side, and you need to be able to save the comments people leave).

but you can make one in php, Is that supported on your server?
I'll give you the code for one if it is.

There is no Code. But there are HTML codes for making the letters color, posion on the screen, size and such.

dude there are alot of sites that will let you copy and paste the code... can you do it in javascript or is that client side to?

OMG!.. seriously what the hell is google for if people dont use it? just fricking search guestbook!.. not that hard.!!!

No...
Javascript is client side to...

Hatedguilt, the point of forums and people asking questions like this is that expenations can be given... and the thread may well one day end up in a google search...

there needs to be more than one example on how to do things on the internet. in case some sites are unavailable...
and it's often better to get help from someone on a forum since then they can go through some things with you and tell you how to create some things that you might have missed.

OMG!.. seriously what the hell is google for if people dont use it? just fricking search guestbook!.. not that hard.!!!
Im very sorry root.. i guess i was just kinda mad that googles going to waste :(. jk. but i searched google and found a good site that takes 3 seconds to sign up.
http://www.012guestbook.com

Back
Top Bottom