Need help with building computer for BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think that myself, but why would he lie?

You're absolutely right - a chance of a critical fatal systems failure at the BBC is so unlikely I wouldn't even consider it.

malbuc87uk said:
I did think that myself, but why would he lie?

You're absolutely right - a chance of a critical fatal systems failure at the BBC is so unlikely I wouldn't even consider it.

I dont like the look of it either, I mean the size of the BBC, and the I.T support they would get, all comes down to "Dougie".

I bet all the aspects of their I.T dept. are tested before hand, but then why would he lie??

Whats going on BBC_David??

Too true... fishy... maybe he just wants to see what kind of a beastly comp one can make today...

jac006 said:
Too true... fishy... maybe he just wants to see what kind of a beastly comp one can make today...

yeah could be, but then why wouldn't he have asked "what is the best computer money can buy" which would have resulted in about the same replies as this one did.

Wow those video cards Jac006 posted must be powerful :eek: I must get hold of one of them for 3D rendering.

How fast would it make rendering? :p

Anyhow, great comp there. If he comes back, we'll see what he thinks...

mammikoura said:
yeah could be, but then why wouldn't he have asked "what is the best computer money can buy" which would have resulted in about the same replies as this one did.

Yeah, why would he go to all that trouble, hes not replying to obv a waste of time, u may as well close thread mods...

No point closing it. He may come back.
It'll just get old and go somewhere if he doesn't reply...

BBC_David said:
Ok, so I would not normaly have to do this, but Dougie is away! Sorry if I`have done this wrong, as I am a "noob??"
no worrys we dont use the term n00b in a bad way here do we guys!!!!!!

we recently cleared up an incident like that, but now it is all good thanks for joining CF!!!! Hope we are of help!!!!

Ahh come on people... if you had an unlimited budget wouldn't you want a awsome F!@#ing computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom