New Computer

bill gisse

Baseband Member
Finally got my new computer up and operating. Its been a struggle. Got the OS loaded lst night and put it on line this morning. The CPU ( Athlon 64X2 4200+ is running 27 Degree C with the side panel off.Still have to do some touch up and load all my stuff on it. How do I put tht section in at the bottom of each post that shows what my rig is built with. Thanks.Bill :p :p

Did you ever get your other issue resolved?
You put it into the signature. Simply go to the top of the page, click on quick links, and then edit signature. Post the specs there- keep in mind it shouldn't be more than 5 lines- regardless what you see elsewhere. Hope this computer don't give you any trouble....

pctechmike said:
Did you ever get your other issue resolved?
You put it into the signature. Simply go to the top of the page, click on quick links, and then edit signature. Post the specs there- keep in mind it shouldn't be more than 5 lines- regardless what you see elsewhere. Hope this computer don't give you any trouble....

Mike Gigabyte gave me some guidance and after figuring out what they told me and trying it several times I finally got the OS to load. I still don't know what the problem was but it works now so I'm happy. I'm using it now and will load it up little by little with all my stuff. OCZ gave me changes to make match the memory to the Gigabyte mother board. Will post that when I make the changes. I leared a lot on this project and from all the recommendations yourself and other guys gave me. Thanks a lot.

Glad to hear you're not having any more problems- hope it stays that way for you :D
You are more than welcome, that' why I'm here, to try and help when I can.
Nice specs on your rig ;)

Back
Top Bottom