Members gather around, Seti has something to say

setishock said:
New members are being called noobs again and to me I'd rather hear fingernails on a chalkboard. To me those beating up on the new members are part of the crowd that think they have this site just for themselves. Wrong. This site is for all members, no matter how long you have been here. We all started out as new members and evolved in to usefull posters. Well, some did. Some didn't. Members that have been here for some time need to take the new members under thier wing and show them the way we do things. Instead some of you are acting like school bullys. This practice has to stop. If you have nothing usefull to say then say nothing. Click, click and move on.
You will only susceed in running folks off and even prevent some from signing up. Suspended accounts will be handed out for that sort of behaviour on a case by case basis.
Now you new members.
I really only have two pieces of advice to give you and please take time to read and think about what I'm trying to say.
1> When in doubt, ask a mod. We don't bite. Matter of fact that's part of the job.
2> If you have nothing usefull to say then say nothing. Click, click and move on. Don't make yourself a target for a bully. Refer back to #1.

Please new members and current members READ DA RULES. It will save all of you some grief.
That's it.
Comments?
Hope you dont mind me using this post, I am trying to answer your PM's, but your PM inbox is full, thanks, Maurice.

Back
Top Bottom