HILLARIOUS VIDEO: Why Macs Suck

Well I never said he couldn't post it, I was just advising him to use the Search instead. It creates less clutter and mess on the forums.

hehe both those are great videos! i had seen the 1st one, the 2nd one was new to me, but still great hehe!

I've seen them both, the first I've seen to many times, the second which was created by redvsblue (www.redvsblue.com) I haven't seen in some time, though, it's still a good video :p

Chris

Tell you what, Windows Sucks. MAC rules. Bill Gates stole the idea from Steve Jobs, which made a MAC type OS,but more crappy. a MAC would never have a crash, unless it's a hardware. MAC are indestructible! BOO WINDOWS!

lhuser said:
Tell you what, Windows Sucks. MAC rules. Bill Gates stole the idea from Steve Jobs, which made a MAC type OS,but more crappy. a MAC would never have a crash, unless it's a hardware. MAC are indestructible! BOO WINDOWS!

so...in other words you're saying these guys wasted their time making false accusations? I am sure they got it from somewhere.

But anyways, it's all for fun, I am sure Macs have their good qualities. The vids were hilarious lol.

ROFL guys, those two videos are hilarious. It made my day, especially the video about the Mac gamer. I'm putting that one in My Favorites folder.

Haha, that was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing :p So true too.

Hehe, a mac in the uni just crashed randomly!

Back
Top Bottom