Airsoft

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Does anyone play Airsoft? I just got a gun today, pretty cool, Don't know much about em though. My friends have wars alot so i figured itd be pretty cool.

Does anyone that's into it know what some good guns are?

There are the ones Im thinking of getting: I have the P50, buying 10 magazines for it so i can like, do some fast reloading lol
I would get the shotgun if it shoots a burst of the pellets, but I think its just one out of time which is well... not good lol,
Then the R70 Is just Awesome lol

crosmanwishlist3zk.png

I used to want one after playing with a friends, but it's expensive and if I wanted to shoot something I'd join the Army for the real thing.

nah, they make 6mm paint pellets that work in them but theyre expensive lol

The one I got cost 25, the one i want (that big machine gun one the r70 costs 59) and i dont think im gonna get the shotgun cuz i dont think it shoots like a shotgun

Probly gonna get more guns so me and my friends can play, and eyewear so no one gets hurt lol

I have a paintball gun....i find it better then airsoft more expensive but its worth it.

well see I dont have any time to go to like the woods or to a paintball field to play, plus they hurt like a bi***, airsoft guns feel like shots but it aint that bad, and theres no spots on your clothes lol you can just go over to someones house and start shooting

Hahhahaha funny how this thread came up right after i got back from a airsoft war!
I have 3 guns, 2 Desert Eagle blowbacks, and 1 Beretta 92FS spring gun (which is a beast). They are lots of fun, make sure to wear eye protection!!!!!! Cuz you will get hit in the eye often! If you are looking for a good gun get a Beretta 92FS, its awsome, very very realistic and powerful and durable!

Alright, I see alot about the feet per second of these guns, And Im not dumb, i know that the larger the number the stronger it hits, but well.. I want to know whats too strong and whatnot

Like, The guns I have (I got that one pistol above, and an uzi that my sister gave me and theyre 115 and 175) and both hurt, but bearable you know?

What is too strong to shoot someone with? cuz i dont want to be shooting my friends with something that can like, kill each other lol those ones I would just use for targets

• I'm going to get this rifle that i think looks good, shoots at 1000feet per second, We're hoping it shoots through glass
  • Theres CO2 ones that shoot at around 440, and 420
  • Spring ones that shoot at 310-370
  • Semi Autos that shoot 220-260
  • Then Some Full Autos that shoot 110-175
Those are just examples of the speeds that I've seen

I wanna know which are war-safe, which are target only, and which can break things like glass and shoot through plastic, etc

Back
Top Bottom