Members gather around, Seti has something to say

Distortion88 said:
Keep in mind of course the majority of members are, in fact, children (under 18). I don't we should expect everyone to act adult-like because sometimes the sense of child-like views can make this place interesting and fun. The idea is we keep some level of maturity and common sense in the matter. Everyone's got it, and it isnt hard to use it. That being said, there is no excuse for being arrogant and disrespectful. I have seen too much of it, and quite honestly we can do without it. If it doesn't get under control I, as well as others will leave because we don't have to be tolerant of it. I hate to see such a stupid problem give me cause to leave but despite that I would leave nonetheless. I hope with everyone getting an understanding of the situation things will get better.

That's why I mentioned Young adult :D Our level of maturity is high enough fortthis board, but some people are proving it wrong

I'm sorry if My thread started this, I did not mean that all the new members were "noobs" i meant the term as in alot of the new members (not all) that are acting like noobs (the slang term)

My appologies

ive always disliked people that hate on "noobs"... it is uncool, and you should be helping new people instead of scaring them away/// if you scare away all the new people, this place would be boring... so stop it...

Well haven't you seen how most of them are acting? I don't care if theyre new, if theyre old, if theyve joined the same day as i have. I'm not going to let them be an a** to me and get away with it, I wont give any new people special treatment just because theyre new.

Paradox said:
Well haven't you seen how most of them are acting? I don't care if theyre new, if theyre old, if theyve joined the same day as i have. I'm not going to let them be an a** to me and get away with it, I wont give any new people special treatment just because theyre new.

well obviously... but i believe seti is talking about the people that hate new people just because theyre new. i know some of them are jerks.

Back
Top Bottom