Dell Monitors

I got a dell 17inch free from the goverment about 3 years ago. I like it, but I want a better one not sure whats its respone rate is though.

Dell monitors are very nice, they just look better than any other TFT about..the 22" is the best, have a look at that..

I don't see the response time on that Dell. Looks like it's a pretty bright monitor too and that is a good thing. I would say it's like the one I got, but at a higher price. It's got USB ports too, lol.

It was on the the first page. its 20ms... but Ive just decidened to go for the View Sonic vx922 or the Samsung 940BF (700:1 contrast ration, 2ms response time)

I saw the Viewsonic VX922 advertised in almost every single computer magazines I've seen. Rated as "the fastest LCD monitor in the world". That's got to say something.

The UltraSharp 1905FP is pretty nice. It's a good monitor. I'm saving up for the Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW. :D Ask Ownage about it...he has that monitor. :D

Yepp i do :D Anandtech liked it better than the Apple 20.1" Cine Display. Now that says something. I absolutely love this thing to death. It is really really nice. The only thing that compares to the 2005FPW is the Gateway 21" Widesreen monitor that goes for a lot more.

Well Anandtech.com liked it simply because it combined 20.1", widescreen and all the features of the Apple Cinema Display for under $500. When it comes to the look and cable management, the Dell eats the Apple's dirt.

Basically the 2005FPW is the better buy, but the Cinema Display is still damn nice.

exactly. The extra 200 you pay for the apple just isnt worth it IMO just for cable management.

Back
Top Bottom