video card

Mikey1

In Runtime
this is a really stupid question and im pretty sure i know the answer but....... i can take my video card out of the computer for like 3 days and it wont effect anything right. It is installed and every thing but im selling it and im waiting for the money order so im getting it ready to go. To uninstall just go to the add remove programs right?

I'm pretty sure nothing will happen, just don't tough the gold parts that go into the slot of the computer.

well of course u won't be able to use the computer for 3 days (unless u ofcourse have integrated graphics) but other than that it's gonna be fine.

And vid cards are tough, I honestly used like about 60% of my strenght when pulling out my card, I was so sure it was gonna snap to pieces. It also bent alot, but then the super-idiotic attaching system released the card and I got it out :)
And yes, it was the only way since my case is really really small and lots of messy wires so I had no idea what was holding the card untill I got it out.
So once again brutal force prevailed. ;)

So yeah, nothing bad is gonna happen.

The PCI-express video cards need special attention to because of the little notch at the end where it snaps into. I wasn't use to that so I was tugging on mine and thinking, "what the crap. It won't come out". Well now I realized the little thing was still caught on the PCI-express bracket. Almost broke my video card, lol.

Back
Top Bottom