Trilian

Insunna

In Runtime
This is the easiest answer to all your chat program needs. You can use AIM, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, IRC all under the same program (With multiple logins for any of them). This program does not use nearly as much of your system resources as running all these programs would. Has to be the best, and easiest solution I've ever found!!

Eh, not the best in my opinion. But is probly the easiest. Did you see my miranda post? Miranda, with all the plugins, can talk to anything. Plus because of how I have it set up, it's pretty cool, if you look in my pic of miranda.
The main reson I didn't use trillian is because you have to pay for the pro version if you want to use plugins, and I need to have a Jabber plugin so I can talk to Google Talk.

Another one to look into is GAIM, although I havn't used it.

I used trillian for a long time while I was eradicating my icq list, and convincing friends to switch to yahoo and msn if they wanted to speak to me, I always found it would cause problems with yahoo and show me ghosting, and not save my offlines that sort of thing

wolfinstinct said:
Eh, not the best in my opinion. But is probly the easiest. Did you see my miranda post? Miranda, with all the plugins, can talk to anything. Plus because of how I have it set up, it's pretty cool, if you look in my pic of miranda.
The main reson I didn't use trillian is because you have to pay for the pro version if you want to use plugins, and I need to have a Jabber plugin so I can talk to Google Talk.

Another one to look into is GAIM, although I havn't used it.
i use gaim and i love it i hate regular aim but i cant say that ive tried trillian

I use this program. I agree. It is easy to use, but it isn't the best. It doesn't update msn as ofen as it should.

I used it, but you have to be carfull. AIM saw I was using it, for about a year, and they syspended my really popular accounts. I havent used it since. When I try to contact them, they ignore me. I remember seeing an article in PCWorld mag about how aim doesnt like when their users use trillian, because those users dont see the ads on aim, so they dont make as much money. I am not the only one I know of that this has happend to either.

Crath said:
I used it, but you have to be carfull. AIM saw I was using it, for about a year, and they syspended my really popular accounts. I havent used it since. When I try to contact them, they ignore me. I remember seeing an article in PCWorld mag about how aim doesnt like when their users use trillian, because those users dont see the ads on aim, so they dont make as much money. I am not the only one I know of that this has happend to either.
woah stupid aim

Back
Top Bottom