Day of Defeat: Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
At least his posts are clear and helpful. (HINT: HELPFUL) You should take that as good advice if you want to get somewhere on this forums.

Thnx alvino. And dont worry, you are a great guru and VERY helpful. And Review, who said i needed to be a guru to criticise you on your incorrect grammar :rolleyes:

Wow.. HAHA. This type of action is not respectable. I find that there is no reason for insult or disrespect on this forum. I know I am a "Newbie" but I am sure no "newbie" at life. I have a certain respect that I give people even if I am disrespected and this is far below what I see fit for respectable. If I am further disrespected I try not to be affected or pay attention. It seems like there are a lot of personal issues that need to be dealt with.

I was under the imppression that this forum was a place to discuss computer and related issues. And if there happened to be opposing view points on a matter.... I thought it would be understand that you don't go out of your way to be hurtful or a detriment to the forum.

Where I come from.. if you treat someone with disrespect you are looked down upon and not welcomed.

I appreciate the help and inspiration I get from the most of you users out there and I don't really care about the disrespectful detriments. It actually kind of makes me feel bad for them because they are just doing it to get a reaction from people in a negative form. Which in my eyes is sort of twisted. I hope we all can move ahead and i personally look forward to contributing and learning all I can fromall of you.

Yall take care now.

Who called you a noob? Did I miss something? :confused:

Oh btw, your the hard drive RPM's in your signature is wrong. I hope...unless you somehow got your hands on a 72,000 RPM hard drive. Damn that's fast...

Review said:
consider this a warning... any more posts like this and youll have a week off
[1] Who are you to warn members? that's for us mods to do
[2] You're not exactly member of the year, I've just seen the other forum where your post was edited for foul language.

So I'm warning you now, behave, & stop attempting to act above your position, member.
:mad:

Maurice said:
[1] Who are you to warn members? that's for us mods to do
[2] You're not exactly member of the year, I've just seen the other forum where your post was edited for foul language.

So I'm warning you now, behave, & stop attempting to act above your position, member.
:mad:

Mark edited his post. That was his warning to Review.

untitled1lt.jpg

Maurice, i issued the warning...

alvino, after the argument had stopped, why come back and re-start it??

Will, if i see you, or anyone else calling people a 'lazy noob moron' you WILL be banned. why is it so hard for people to post without getting into arguments?? grow up, or stop posting. simple as that... and anyone continueing arguments will find themselves with time off.... as ive said before, dont continue arguments, use the report post button, and it will be sorted by a mod. why is that so difficult for people to understand?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom