Beta member
hi all
Why do people make viruses? they only stuf up lots of peoples
good computers.

like what is the point of it what can it achive a person
it doesent give people money from going it

and can a virus be used for good

thanks

HAHA, funny question. Im not certain why all virus's are made and what they are for. I do know that some viruses are used for malicous purposes which are the ones that people are mostly worried about.

There are a lot of viruses that do certain tasks. Some are used for collecting data some are used for destroying or corrupting data. Some are used to monitor what you do on the internet and some are used for monitoring what you do in your desktop.

Most if not all viruses are deamed malicous or dangerous and are used with a bad inent. I hope that answers your question in some form or another. If you want to learn more specific's on the matter I suggest you do some research.

Sounds like you are angry. Check out the new edition of Maximum PC for an article on what you can do to prevent and remove viruses etc.

Later

some are meant for good, like ones used to test a networks access ability and etc...but no matter what in the wrong hands it can be used for no good. "Young Jedi, don't follow the path to the dark side of the force!"....lol...j/k

torment1979 said:
some are meant for good, like ones used to test a networks access ability and etc...but no matter what in the wrong hands it can be used for no good. "Young Jedi, don't follow the path to the dark side of the force!"....lol...j/k

That is news to me... So there you have it. HAHAHA I love Jedi jokes.

Back
Top Bottom