Need for speed: most wanted

Well I have a controller that I use for sports games and racing games so I think its fine, but yeah with a keyboard it would probably be kinda hard.

It basically tells you how much that car is wanted by the cops, like the higher that is the more the cops will be looking for you.

I have it on xbox, and to be honest, I can't really get into it at all, but then I prefer the more sim racing games, TOCA, and absolutely DEFINATELY Forza.........having played this and Gran Turismo Forza wins hands down.............

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I finally got the game on PC and I just have to post a screen shot of my car. It's the Mitsubishi Eclipse, in real life, I dislike these cars with a passion, but in this game, it handles really weel and I like it quite a bit! :D

Here's the unlocked C6R. Although, I never unlocked it...Who cares, it's CRAZY fast. And for a computer game and saying it's fast, that's definetly something...:D

Ok i just downloaded the demo its hot!!!1 i like it but its a little hard to control does any one here got a controller that they use?

Have these as your controls...it makes it easier...

W = accelerate
A = turn left
S = brake/reverse
D = turn right

Shift = Shift Up
Left CTRL = Shift down
Space Bar = E-Brake
Right Control = Nitrious
Enter = Enter events/Accept
Down Arrow = Brake

I use those as my controls and I 0wn. hehehe.

Back
Top Bottom