Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not view)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not view)

haha! You speak the truth Hunter.

Re: Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not view)

Hunter that is so true with the WOW thing like OH MY GOSH!.
Cannot be bothered to start new account and your not allowed multiple accounts.

lets just get something straight so that we do not keep people from joining, we are not refering to all new people just the ones that get on here and make pointless posts. I have been a member of this forum for over 7 months, and only have like 600 posts, because i try not to post if it is not something that is going to benefit someone else.

THE MAIN THING THAT AGRAVATES ME IS WHEN PEOPLE JOIN, ASK SOME STUPID QUESTION THAT CAN BE FOUND ON GOOGLE. AND THEN LEAVE, AND NEVER COME BACK. WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF COMPUTER USERS, NOT PEOPLE WHO ASK ONE QUESTION AND LEAVE.

Ok I'm bored of making fun of that review guy.

But I can't resist this:

Like Mark said when something happens don't post anything in the thread just report it. We'll sort it out.
Review I need to know how old you really are. PM me.
Thread closed.
Any more threads like this or open warfare and suspended accounts will be the result.

Paradox said:
Seriously though, It seems like theyre everywhere now. I mean I'm all for new members, But the ones we're getting have the worst attitudes I've ever seen on the boards.

Every few posts and ones trying to start something with one of the senior members, almost as if they feel like they have something to prove and they thitnk theyre gonna do that by being a smart ass -_- It's really getting annoying, Alot of people are even speaking of leaving because of it.

I dont mind the new members but I think they should cut the crap before they cause the site to go down the drain, We have enough drama going on right now
You have to agree that I rarely side with you, & I am still keeping my eye on you but you are spot on here, newbies are among the mods worst headaches, I was considering PBing them all, on their first day/first offence, but then I would be accused of being too harsh, the newbie offenders are just taking the p*** as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom