Day of Defeat: Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
review, the power, quit it will you! stop this, or you will both have some time off... stop argueing... if you really must have an argument, keep it outa the forums

stop, or youll have some time out to calm down...

Review said:
Nup am pretty sure you are, ermm, Maybe viper but MEH, it's gotta be you.

Until you start posting useful things and actually start helping around here, you have no rights to complain about any of the Gurus.

Review said:
Very annoying :rolleyes: that was critizing and your not a guru too are you?

At least his posts are clear and helpful. (HINT: HELPFUL) You should take that as good advice if you want to get somewhere on this forums.

Review said:
NO more post from me on this site.

Fixed.

Anyways, I don't really like DOD:S. I like COD2 better. I played DOD:S for a bit but I guess nothing really sparks between me and the game, so for now, I'll stick to mah games!

Lac3y said:
Excuse me, I don't appreciate your childish 'witticisms'. I apoligise if my knowledge of online gaming does not compare to yours.

ass.

Well you can expect all kinds of "childish 'witticisms'" if you ask completely stupid questions.

I hate to break it to you, but there is this new thing called "Google". Within about .03 seconds or less you could look up "Day of Defeat Source". There you would find in the 2nd line of the first result, "Day of Defeat: Source Free Weekend". Or you could go to www.steampowered.com, and within .05 seconds you would see a Day of Defeat Banner, that reads "Day of Defeat: Source Free Weekend! Play Day of Defeat Source for Free".

So next time, don't be a lazy noob moron... USE GOOGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom