The Closet Computer!

i have a comp in my closet too..... not sure if its the same as he was talking about.... but its in the closet lol pic below:

128765047.jpg

Hah, no, I mean my clothes closet. I don't have my camera nearby, but when I get the chance, I'll post some! :D

Yeah. Here's some more detailed specs:

Pentium 4 1.5 GHz PGA478 (I think that's the socket)
768 MB RAM
Windows ME
CD Drive
8 GB HDD
Mouse, Keyboard, 15" CRT
Radeon 7000 32 MB
Wireless Internet
Nerf-Gun
Shoes
Clothes hanging above your head
Central Heating :D:D (from the computer, if you didn't get that... :D)

Hahaha! It's sooo aweseome!

For the record, I'm on it right now. It is running fine. I have an awesome little mousepad setup, I'll show you guys when I get the camera over here.

Those specs arent evan that bad, apart from the Hard Drive, it prob cudnt handle games, but damn, add another hard drive or something, you could play all your music through that, plug in one of those radio broadcasters and listen to ir throughout your house lol

Yeah, the HDD is old. But, I have an old Western Digital 60 GB sitting around, although it is very noisy, it would work fine in there.

I am having a couple of problems with starting up. I'm messing around with this jumper, putting it into one of two places, trying to start up, then taking it out, trying to start up, and it usually does that time. I have no idea what I'm doing though. Could someone tell me how to get a computer to turn on without the power button? Is there a switch on the motherboard? Does the jumper function in this manner and I just don't realize it?

By the way, I know that one of the jumper sites is for the CMOS, because whenever I take it out of that one it always says something like "Performing Automatic IDE Configuration" and I have to set the clock each time. I don't know what the other one is, though.

Back
Top Bottom