Posts are being...deleted???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, three times today I have posted in response to a thread, and three times that post has been deleted.

I have no idea why, but, in all three posts, I was the first replier to the topic starting post. Maybe that's it?

The Athelon 64 or Turion 64 thread in the Processors section. The other threads I don't care for, but the post I made in that thread was somewhat large, and then *poof* it was gone, so I had to repost. :(

I don't know if it's only me, I supposse it could be my internet, although I'm not for certain. I just wanted to bring attention to it so that no one else wonders, "Why is this happenin." :)

Review said:
Happened to me when i just joined

All for the good of man kind, noob cakes.

Seti says> Yo give it a rest or I'll give you some time off. You are provoking review. It takes two to fight.

Why is everyone commenting on my post and picking on me. Maybe i should get a new account.... and know one would know.

Actually a lot of people would know. It's called tracing your IP. You use the same machine, you get the same IP. And even if you used a different machine on your network, they can still trace that. :) And no, I'm not picking on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom