Help! Sidekickii Or Razr?

What the heck is a "sidekick" and a razr"??? Last time I checked a "sidekick" was somethign liek Batman & Robin. Now a razr? Spelt wrong might I add. Is a blade used to shave ones facial hair. Or am I behind on current, "fads?"

Man, cellphones suck. They keep getting smaller and smaller. I feel like I can break them when I hold them, and no one wants the feeling of being able to snap their phone when on an important phone call. Not cool...

1337DuD3 said:
What the heck is a "sidekick" and a razr"??? Last time I checked a "sidekick" was somethign liek Batman & Robin. Now a razr? Spelt wrong might I add. Is a blade used to shave ones facial hair. Or am I behind on current, "fads?"

mobile phones... they are probably the best phones avaliable at the moment... and they pretty sturdy things, i like the razr, its a nice phone...

Well, the last phone I used, that was cellur, was a Virigin Mobile phone. Standard P.O.S in my opinion. Felt like paper in the hands...

Well if u got a cheap phone from your last company thats maybe y... you get what you pay for :/

SideKick II. It's different, and isn't overrated like the Razr (although it is a pretty nice phone).

Back
Top Bottom