Help! Sidekickii Or Razr?

ExGamer

In Runtime
I am Stuck Betwen the SIDEKICK II or MOTO RAZR, My parents said i cant order my blackberry :( very angry .... because there are problems with lawsuits between them now ...SO! i am stuck between the sidekickII or the Razr if anyone has one or can help me decide... or just have a opinoin plz help....I have looked at alot of reveiws and .... they just are both = to me at the mom and im STUCK!, I have T-Mobile Service

As long as you don't make it a gallery and show it to anyone you see like someone does at my school, it's OK to go for the Razr

lol people always asking if i have a new phone ...I have had 8 phone on my number sence 2004 , tmobile wil not discount me on anymore phones so im buyin this one full price....Sucks .....So far most people perfer the razr ... whats the diffrence between the old razr and new one?

lhuser said:
As long as you don't make it a gallery and show it to anyone you see like someone does at my school, it's OK to go for the Razr

lol, i put my phone down on the bar at my local pub a couple of days ago, and a couple of people came over and asked about it straight away... ive only had the v3i about a week, and ive had a load of people ask me about it...

Back
Top Bottom