Day of Defeat: Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
Oh, I'm not the worst Guru here...there are some who are even worse. Trust me. ;)

Nup am pretty sure you are, ermm, Maybe viper but MEH, it's gotta be you.

Wow, why is everyone being so immature, seriously. This is a forum to discuss computers and help people with computer-related problems, not to rag on each other all day. Just chill out people, there's no reason for this kind of behavior. And I appologize for my ignorance on DoD:Source, I didn't think that it was an extension of the source code already contained in HL2, just like CS:S, my bad.

jeeze... everyone calm down... i dont want to start having to ban people, but i will if this attitude continues.

This thread's gone way off topic anyway. Review, you're not a Guru yourself, so you're hardly in a position to criticise them.

Pack it in.

mark thorpe said:
jeeze... everyone calm down... i dont want to start having to ban people, but i will if this attitude continues.

Check out my "Huge corner sofa" thread they teased the crap outta me :mad:

Wow, are you joking........

You are begining to see the more dark side of me and I am becoming more mad and more.

You are a hypocrite. 100%. You make fun of people to and act like you are the best.

Do you expect people to be happy you got a chair??

Come back to us when you finish 3rd grade.

The Power said:
Wow, are you joking........You make fun of people to and act like you are the best.

Off topic: I never said i was the best, You say what you want even when its not true and i DONT want to make fun off people, I wanted to help people here and have fun. :rolleyes:

malbuc87uk said:
This thread's gone way off topic anyway. Review, you're not a Guru yourself, so you're hardly in a position to criticise them.

Pack it in.

I think malbuc87uk just said it all right there!!!

And, you ask to be a mod just to have a custom avatar. why would you do that??? Wouldnt everyone wana be a mod then??

And also, if you want to be taken seriously on forums. You need good grammar. I always see you say am instead of I am. Learn the language, please. It is very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom