Computer Fans Advice

Impruv

In Runtime
I have 1 80mm intake fan at the front, 1 80mm exhaust fan at the top, 1 120mm exhaust fan at the back, 1 120mm PSU exhaust fan, and a vent tube thing for the CPU at the side...I'm just wondering if It would be better if I take the top exhuast fan and change it to a side intake fan.

Well, heat rises so that fan is taking all the hot air out...So if you take it out then it the heat might stay trped in the upper part of the case heat packets...wat are ur temps if they are good jus leave them how they are

Ambient - 32
CPU- 48 load
GPU- 52 load (oc'd)

Doesn't seem as cool as I want it to be :mad:

Those are by memory; might even be hotter since I'm using a laptop right now and not at home....I'll repost actuall temps later

Those temps are fine...quite good actually. Mine have suddenly shot up because a couple of fans have started dying, I think I need a new PSU.

Yeah those temps are good..Hey if its good why bother changing it ..i think those are good enough dont think you need to change anything

alrite; if you guys say so :D.....but if I get bored; I'll switch the fan just to see what the difference is; heck it might be better!. Not such a hassle to switch a fan.

Yea; I'll post actual temps later tonite when I get home; and not temps by memory.

Back
Top Bottom