Day of Defeat: Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I just logged onto Steam and I have the option of downloading Day of Defeat: Source!

But I didn't pay for it?

I have Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition and Couter-Strike: Condition Zero, but I don't think DOD: Source came with those games, what's going on?

Is it just a demo or something?

The filesize is 610mb, is that the size of the full game? (to people who have already Dloaded it.

The servers are too busy at the moment so I can't get it just yet :(

EDIT: just found out that it's free for the weekend :mad: , so I don't think it's worth downloading it for two days.

It's the free weekend trial. It's to get more people playing Day of Defeat: Source.

I'm {SIN}The Ripe Punani. If you wanna join my clan for a game or something, XFire me at w00tang89.

It's just a demo, the game is definately wayyy larger than that, just look at HL2 which was 4Gigs.

That's Half-Life 2 though. Counter-Strike: Source is about 600mb.

Yes, it's the full Day of Defeat: Source. It's not a demo because DoD: Source is all multiplayer.

Yes its a great marketing stargety guild wars is doing the same thing with their upcoming releiase. REally smart thiniking their servesr are overloarded atm.

wow, welcome to like last week n00b. DOD:S is available for download for 60 hrs of free play this weekend. Obviously just to get you to buy it after you try it...

Review said:
We don't wanna join your crappy clan, Heck you the worst guru here.

I wasn't talking to you. What does that have to do with my clan? Roffles...you're sad man...trying to get in something with everything you say. How sad. At least I don't post stupid threads and useless posts. I don't lie here either, unlike that workstation pic you tried to pull off. I've been here WAY longer than you have and I've done WAY more things that are beneficial to this forums than you have, so grow up.

Oh, I'm not the worst Guru here...there are some who are even worse. Trust me. ;)

Will said:
wow, welcome to like last week n00b. DOD:S is available for download for 60 hrs of free play this weekend. Obviously just to get you to buy it after you try it...

It's to get more people to play Day of Defeat. Too many people play Counter-Strike, so DoD never gets any attention.

Will said:

Excuse me, I don't appreciate your childish 'witticisms'. I apoligise if my knowledge of online gaming does not compare to yours.

ass.

And Review, you seem to have a problem with basic English, and you're attitude stinks. I would appreciate it if you didn't post in anymore of my threads, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom