Animation

aowen416

Daemon Poster
A need a program that is free, where i can create and animate a 3D creature it should look prettty realistic, i dont really have an experience

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY FIRST CREATION

Hey!
Firstly i have to warn you that it really isn't that easy, and it will take a lot of time and dedication to use a 3D suite at a reasonable level. If you are up to it, then great!

As for software, I would advise that you start off with Blender3D, as it is open source and a great way to try and see if this is something you want to out time into. If you want to go to more professional tools, there are Maya and Softimage XSI, both of which are ridiculously expensive if commercial versions are bought, but they offer foog learning versions (or experience edition in case of XSI, i think). The only problem with this is that output is watermarked, so it may not be suitable for your situation.

There are a lot more out there, but but Blender3D is definitely a good place to start. I have been using it myself for about 5 years, and it has a great community at www.elysiun.com, as well as an active irc communtiy to help you to get started.

Download it at blender.org

Good luck! If you have any more quetions I would be happy to help...

d52477001

Maya is probably the best 3D animation program there is (it created Shrek among others).

It ain't free, but it isn't too much money...about $2000 to $7000 lol

Is there any kind of turtorial, im very lost. I'm doing this for a school project. I need to create a creature that can live on a moon of(i forget which planet lol) and i want to anitmate it surviving on the planet and create the creature that way instead of drawing it

i have 2 weeks to create the alien, how long would it take for me to create somthing like the amazing alien that other guy created

im very confused with blender........how are u able to make like people? everytime i start a new project there is always a cube in the middle that wont go away?

Okay, heres my first image ever!
.jpg

Back
Top Bottom