I need to be banned.. Ill miss you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHunteRHR said:
Oh yea, why are you still browsing the forums anyways?? I thought you were permanently leaving? Oh yea and you do realize that Maurice or another mod will edit your last comment saying he sucked out right? Thus resulting in YOUR time wasted?

So its like that? Man, what happened to you turning over a new leaf, and not getting into these petty arguments. Man, F**k this. I seriously am not looking for this right now. This is over..

Looks like I turned into a neocheivers or a Gincarlo dude. Whatever those names are. looks like im just one of them now huh. Totally unwanted, lol. Well this is my last post here. I dont care what hunter thinks, or anyone else for that matter. There are the select few there that i do like. But other then that, its turned into a dump.

Official last post.

OK, before I bang my head on the furnitur next to me, why don't you follow malbuc's idad and add the lines:

Code:
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
hosts is a file.

and then add

Code:
127.0.0.1 computerforums.org
127.0.0.1 www.computerforums.org

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Looks like I turned into a neocheivers or a Gincarlo dude. Whatever those names are. looks like im just one of them now huh. Totally unwanted, lol. Well this is my last post here. I dont care what hunter thinks, or anyone else for that matter. There are the select few there that i do like. But other then that, its turned into a dump.

Official last post.

You'll be back. Just like the rest. Isnt this the like the 2nd time you were claiming you were leaving? GTFO already if you are and stop posting.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Ok.. I was going to say that you were one of the ones that I had a good time with too. But appearently not. Its not some petty argument. Its almost totally unwanted here by Maurice. And then by a few others, me just taking a break was rediculios, and I need oh so much self contol. But the thing is if im unwanted, why stay? I mean hell I doubt you could give a rats ass if I was here or not. And if Im getting all these replies to me leaving.. Yeah then im gone. So.. Yeah, im just gonna leave. Sure ill coem back to post in this thread (if im not banned). Ill try and sort things out for people, you know.. See the light. But maybe ill just leave unannounced. Maybe this is my last post. who knows? Man, even I dont know. I can tell you that I will be leaving before the weekend. Unless a mod makes that decision for me. Namely Maurice, because he is out to get me now. You should see some of the things he said to me. Not exactly something that a 70 some year old should say to a 15 year old. Not that it hurts or aynthing like that. just kinda outta place for the age displacement. Do I need to cope it all for you?

I'm your friend ArrizX, I'm just trying to get you to realize that no one is going to care if you and Maurice are in a stupid argument. Don't let it get to the forums. The buisness between you and Maurice is of your own so don't go on rambling about it and saying your going to leave when you have been triple posting and posting even more after your "final messages". I don't have ANYTHING against you, I'm just trying to get you to understand that frankly, I don't think anyone cares about the whole Maurice trama. Just stay and don't let arguments get at you. I'm your friend man, I know it seems like I'm pissed at you but I'm pissed off that we're going to lose a good member and two of my friends, you, and Maurice, are pissed at each other. It just sucks because you have helped me when I was in an argument, so has Maurice. You were there to help me with like half of my questions, computer related or not, and so was Maruice. I'm not trying to "get into it", I'm trying to say this:

Just shrug it off and continue posting. No one wants any moe stupid drama, because then people will get into arguments and it'll be chaos, and no want wants anyone to leave.

ArrizX_MuziK said:

Official last post.

you are nothing like giancarlo or neochivers mate, they were jerks... you arent. i am sorry to see you leave, you are a great member... feel free to come back at any time, you will always be welcome here... from me anyways.

sorry to see ya go mate... hope you decide to come back eventually.

edit... Can you message me next time you see me on msn mate? it shows you as 'mobile', so im not sure if your online or not... thanks mate... and i do hope you come back here in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom