I need to be banned.. Ill miss you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENough drama already geez. I thought you wouldn't be posting as much, and you're still posting just as much as you were before. Have some self control.

Wow.. This is.. F**ked up. Heres the thing, Just got into a fight with Maurice over PM. Now, im taking a rather perminate break. Dont bother asking me to come back. I may on occassion, but this site has just gone to hell.

</peace>

Later all..

Okay, and again.. To the following people... Who have actually made it enjoyable. here

Mark Thorpe
David
99Nasha
Seti (even though he banned me twice :D)
Jac006
chimera
1337DuD3 (at least untill he disagreed with me here.. :rolleyes:)
Paradox
Kage

Well actually anyone else here, that is a friend.

oh yeah mammi! (mammicoura) You tha man! :D

Hell, I dont know. Anyone else it was fun. Anyone can catch me on msn or aim

msn - arrizx@gmail.com
aim - arrizx

So yeah, catch you all later. Im out for the long run.

To the following people.. you suck!
Maurice

Yeah, ban me for a week now. Do it. No reason. But just maybe it gives you the satisfaction of banning me, even knowing that I wont come back. Oh well have fun. Later all

Oh yeah ban me for triple posting!

ArrizX, calm down and please be quiet. This forum doesn't need any more drama, and don't say you're permanently leaving just because you got into a petty argument. You'd think after the mess with seti you'd have learned but with all due respect, just stop it now. No drama. No broken forums. It's all good.

Oh yea, why are you still browsing the forums anyways?? I thought you were permanently leaving? Oh yea and you do realize that Maurice or another mod will edit your last comment saying he sucked out right? Thus resulting in YOUR time wasted?

Ok.. I was going to say that you were one of the ones that I had a good time with too. But appearently not. Its not some petty argument. Its almost totally unwanted here by Maurice. And then by a few others, me just taking a break was rediculios, and I need oh so much self contol. But the thing is if im unwanted, why stay? I mean hell I doubt you could give a rats ass if I was here or not. And if Im getting all these replies to me leaving.. Yeah then im gone. So.. Yeah, im just gonna leave. Sure ill coem back to post in this thread (if im not banned). Ill try and sort things out for people, you know.. See the light. But maybe ill just leave unannounced. Maybe this is my last post. who knows? Man, even I dont know. I can tell you that I will be leaving before the weekend. Unless a mod makes that decision for me. Namely Maurice, because he is out to get me now. You should see some of the things he said to me. Not exactly something that a 70 some year old should say to a 15 year old. Not that it hurts or aynthing like that. just kinda outta place for the age displacement. Do I need to cope it all for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom