ATI Radeon X600 256mb drivers?

Insunna

In Runtime
I'm looking to update my drivers if need be but i can't seem to find a site that will tell me if i need them or if anything is new. I've tried the ati site but not a lot of help there. They only provide different ones not telling me if there is newer versions available.. Any suggestions?

Insunna said:
I've tried the ati site but not a lot of help there. They only provide different ones not telling me if there is newer versions available..

I'm guessing you missed the part i said above...

Edit: They don't tell me if what i have is outdated, or if any newer versions are available. Just that "Hey we have these!!!"

I hate ATi. Their website is crap and I couldn't even find the drivers for your video card!!! That just shows how sloppy they are. Nvidia is a much cleaner site with drivers for all video cards no matter how old they are.

Could it be that Catalyst 6.2 drivers? It's a Radeon graphics card right?

Yea, i know it's bad. Right now i have a higher priorty then worring about my gpu. Other then a vaca in march, im going to get 1-2GB ram. Then on to saving up for a nice gpu, I'll probably go with something to the likes of a geforce 7800 gt 256mb and see what i can oc it to.

Edit: And yea, it's a Radeon X600 Pro 256mb Hyper Memory.

Back
Top Bottom