TV Tuner Cards

Try2Live4God

Baseband Member
Anyone know of any good brands of TV tuners out there? Interested in getting one....any help is appreciated. Thanks!

well i like haugpauge and thats about it. i like how they have the remote like a regular remote instead of these tiny ones that have buttons that are so hard to press.

Haugpauge was going to be my next choice. Some are pricey but I also hear they're really good too. I think everyone should have a TV Tuner card in their PC. Most of us have cable TV or satellite right? Having a TV Tuner is like owning TIVO and with the right software, easily rip the video files and tweak it on your own. As long as you're in front of the computer, you also have TV access. Then, you'll never get things done, lol.

I have the freecom DVB-T Stick, I can get freeview on it, comes with a remote control, and love it for recording films, programs and then streaming down to the xbox downstairs...

What software is out there for it? I want to record shows and stuff...and then burn it onto a DVD. Also, does it really matter if I have XP home edition compared to Media Center?

Also isn't the Happauge 150 analog?

The tuner comes with its own software to watch tv on. you can import it into windows movie maker and edit out commercials with it.

Back
Top Bottom