I just got Contact Lenses!

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I'm on a 2 week free trial, man they're really wierd. I hate putting them in, and it's even worse taking them out!

But they are cool, and I look really different!

Anyway, that was just to let you know contacts are freaky, but cool!

It will get to be as routine as getting dressed in time. I wore them when they were real glass and you talk about a pain. Out in the jungle is not the time to lose one. I had spares with me but it still was a pain to have to stop and take of that.
The new ones have come a long ways.

Whenever I play basketball, I wear my contacts. Otherwise, it's glasses for me. I hate it when my contact's dry out...

cool, i remember the first time i had them. my advice: get the ones you can keep in for a month/// that way you dont have to take em out and put em in all the time.

Im gettin contacts soon WOOT ... lol i cant stand glasses i never wear them and, i see blurry words at school .....so contacts will be great for me wont mind takin them in an out long as i dont have glasses

Yeah, contacts are the best! :D I have had contacts for about 3 years now, they're much better then glasses ever were. Stupid glasses...

mr.monger said:
cool, i remember the first time i had them. my advice: get the ones you can keep in for a month/// that way you dont have to take em out and put em in all the time.

Yeah, they're the ones I'm using, I'm getting better (easier to take out now).

Contact lenses freak me out. How in the world can you guys touch your eyeballs to get them out and putting them in? Freaky. I rather pay thousands and get lasek. One time deal.

How does it feel to have them in?

Back
Top Bottom