A old computer needs games!

ExGamer said:
http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest use this on it its cool , it will prob play halo , sims2, maybe on of the age of empires , Civilization series .... I play almost any game out on my laptp with 200m graphics

I like that website. Dang!! it JUST dint pass the test for halo because of the stupid video card. JUST! but it was needed a 32 vmb video card and i did have that..... well anyways ill just have to say to my freind i dint buy halo for ya lol.

well... it might be the speed of the graphics card try over clocking it just a little.... Download powerstrip google it ..... search...Powerstrip download

Jamxx said:
Hahaha, that could NOT run Halo. Trust me.
Yes it can halo requirements are extreamly low.... it runs in a p3 i know i ran it on my freinds with the same spec :)

ummm starcraft, warcraft 2, AOE 2 ummmm Carmageddon 2(So fun still play it once an while)

setishock said:
It's a p3. I doubt if it could.

Negative.

I played halo on a 933mhz p3 that had a geforce 4 ti 4200 in it. ran perfectly fine. the cpu is good enough, but the video definatly is not.

Halo is not demanding in terms of cpu, I mean, come on! it ran on a 733mhz in the xbox.

now my 300mhz p2 on the other hand...ehehehe

Back
Top Bottom