Microsoft Relations

I've got an academic licence, i can get Win2K, XP and 2003 for free legally, so maybe Vista too when it comes out.

GlasseyeUK said:
I think that Vista its going to be the same as every other release from Microsoft, it will be bug ridden, flawed and generally just lethal for the first 12 months and then it may be worth installing....but I am happy with XP it seems stable, it does what I want it to do, so why I should I change right now?

You do have a point, maybe wait a few months before installing it while others kinda act the role of hamsters :rolleyes:

Agreed. I'll use Vista sure in due time. But um i'm not going be fighting for it. I'm going let MS fix out all those lil buggies you know the ones that cause system overloads cashing your computer after working 5 hours on a project type deal thing yea those buggies. So if your dieing to get Vista be my hammster make sure it works good in about a year.

Charchris said:
Haha whats next? you know someone that works at Atari!? :D

Nope. I wish I did, but sorry. :(

Windows Vista might be worth it...Halo 2 is coming to the PC and only for Windows Vista. Finally, I can play Halo 2 online without having to pay...awesome. :D

Back
Top Bottom