I need to be banned.. Ill miss you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, as it says. BAN ME. Untill march first. Becuase I just have too much to do. Drivers ed, weight lifting, karate training, touniment training, getting to seminars, trying to understand my homework. Doing all my homeworking. Brining up my gpa. I am very busy, and I still wanna get on the site. I cant do it. So please ban me untill march frist. At the end of the day, is when Id like to be banned. Actually... no..

Starting tomorrow morning. Saturday at 10am. Pacific time.

Please ban me from then to march first.

As I said I dont wanna leave. But its really best for right now. And If for some reason I can come back, ill have someone make a thread about it. Or maybe create another user for it. I dont know. I will figure it out. But untill I get more time, I always want to come here. Hell I do it inclasses too. Lol, talk about addict huh. Well anyways.. Ill try and be on tonight, but this is a heads up for anyone that may see me banned, well now you know why, and Ill see you (hopefully) all on tonight. So yeah, see ya then, and if I have time, ill see you guys on aim or msn. And if you dont have my address, you can just go ahead and add me.

Mind you
Saturday, at 10am. Pacific time. :D

Mods attention please> Please do nothing at this time. I would like a varification before complying with this members request.

....um even if you're banned you can still come view the site? and i think you'll be able to resist your self from comming here. On your own without someone banning you.

Be carefull what you desire grasshopper. A part of the martial arts is self disipline. If this is really what you want us to do then pm me and I'll handled it personally.

Nice.... karate! What belt? Yeah, gpa is a very important thing. Hopefully, I'll see you then.

>_> I would never ask for a ban, Why is it so hard to just not view CF? lol btw, if you do get banned im just gonna annoy you on msn and keep you from doing your work anyways XP

Too much work is very unhealthy. You should not constantly be doing home/school work. But you had other things to attend to so yea..

Hope you make the best decision!

March 1st is my bday :D

When you think about how what you do now affects your entire life... oh man... I almost want to work forever, until I can stop... you know what I mean? I see people driving ferrari's and I want one, really bad. Haha. A dream, although far out, can be still be done if I just work at it. Got to keep yourself focused. Also, it depends on what that work is.

Try this little trick:

Open C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (it's a file, not a directory)

Add the following line:

127.0.0.1 computerforums.org
127.0.0.1 www.computerforums.org

Every time you try and come here, you'll get a 404. Worked for me during exam time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom