.pdf print problem

wooonelly

Baseband Member
I am trying to print a drawing that is a .pdf. In adobe acrobat reader it looks fiine but when I print it, there are four lines running across the drawing. Don't see them anywhere on the pdf.

Any help to get rid of them is appreciated.

Try a cleaning of your printer. It may be a problem with the printer, use the clean cartiridge utility to see if they dissapear.

No, it's not the printer, I already checked that and I printed it to three different printers and it all turned out the same

Now I am really stumped. We have 6.0 professional and 7.0 reader. When I open the file in 7.0 reader, I still get lines but now they are different then the ones before, but I still can't get rid of them.

Is there an option to purge like in Autocad. Something that the computer can do to enhance the qualitly of the pic.

If that don't work can't you just copy and paste it into a word document and try printing it from there??

Hmm...

I thought it was something to do with the font PDF uses that might not be compatable with an oldish printer, but if its just a picture, I'm not sure...

It is possible it could be too big an image for your printer to process though, since this is where the data goes before printing, even if it does use a Spool.

Back
Top Bottom