tiger direct's shipping.

I ordered a Lexar JumpDrive through them once. More expensive then what I saw on Newegg, but that was a long time ago before I new Newegg existed. OK shipping. Got it in 4 days.

They must want to get rid of their stock of Opteron CPUs or something. I personally never used a PC that was run by a server CPU before. It should be fast, I mean if it's original intention was designed for a workstation or server.

I notice you live in Stockton. I use to live in Tracy (close by) a long time ago. Lived right across from Tracy High School, lol. The memories.

cool. i myself am still in highschool...junior year rite now. u ever hear of St Mary's High School?

I never heard of it. I think I was 8 years old when I moved out of Tracy. I only went to Stockton like twice. Didn't see much. It was a small town back then. But I"m sure now it's huge. I know Tracy is. I went to Google Earth and zoomed in there, and wow. I never say so many new buildings there. There's a new mall in Tracy too that was never there before and a new high school too.

Now I'm all the way down here in southern california.

haha. so cal... u prolly have lung cancer now. lol. jk. but ya. everything around here is BIG and its still growing.

Back
Top Bottom