watercooling help!!!!!!

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
i just installed the bigwater se kit and a gpu block with it and i went into windows only to find that my graphics card is 80C!!!!, i turned it off right away and i tried getting as many bubbles as i could out of it but it still hasnt come down, what could be the problem???

I have no experience with water cooling but sounds like the water's not hitting the GPU properly. Could something be getting into the way of water flow? Is the water block on the GPU making contact with the GPU itself? Is the 80 degrees C a constant temperature or did it go up any higher?

it got to around 85C and if i press on it it comes down a few degrees so i think i might not have put enough thermal paste on it but i wana be sure before i start unplugging everything, i looked at the gpu block and there are some very small bubbles in it but nothing that would affect it that much

i took the gpu block off and it was making good contact so i put it back on, i have no idea what the problem could be then

DId you screw it on tight enough? Just remember that screwing a water block on an exposed core could destroy it... but still... be careful

nvm i when i put it back on i put it on really tight and im now idling at 46C :D, and thats with it volt modded to 1.5v and at 425/1100, im gona overclock this thing to hell now

Back
Top Bottom