What are you doing now?

Being incredibly bored because A: I'm going to be in this class room for another 160 minutes today, No one is online to chat to, I don't know anyone in my class, I've already like.. gained complete access over this entire network so theres nothing fun to do there, listening to greenday (havent done this in a while), and....staring at the screen trying to think of something to do

Listening to Oasis - Lyla

Chatting on msn

Thinking bout when i should put my sweet and sour chicken on for tea

:D

Do you happen to know what ip msn connects to to login to get your contact list and the like? I know the port but I need to temp unblock the IP in order to sign in (If I just unblocked everything the people would notice lol)

Paradox said:
Do you happen to know what ip msn connects to to login to get your contact list and the like? I know the port but I need to temp unblock the IP in order to sign in (If I just unblocked everything the people would notice lol)

afraid not! tried just googling it?

right now i am bored out of my mind doing absolutly nothing except for telling you guys that i am bored out of my mind doing absolutly nothing

cileskot said:
right now i am bored out of my mind doing absolutly nothing except for telling you guys that i am bored out of my mind doing absolutly nothing

haha, so for the ddue dat saying his a progammer am going to be a game designer :p

cileskot said:

Same for me, so i just be stupid in CS haha run around trying to get hit

Back
Top Bottom