Do you drink coffee?

Lol, 1-2 cups in the morning, with some milk and 2 spoonfuls of sugar =D

When You need an all nighter drink though nothing does better than some good ole bawls =D lol That or a shitload of mountain dew XP

for sure i'm in the right place. what a coincidence, I haven't drank coffee in about 15 years, then last week I went balls out on making a real go out of my biz (btw, i'll have to remove that url from my sig, it does look like spam lol) since i got laid off at xmas and $ issue is getting serious, anywaaay, i bought a coffee maker and some good ole dark colombian. it's been so long since i even made coffee, i put a scoop for each cup. i slammed two big tall glasses while i was working on a box, all of a sudden i was tweaking like a you know what (tryin to keep my lingo pg13).
now i found that if i put 3 scoops in, that gets me cranked up fast...it was pretty funny, that 12 scoop pot, my bud came by that day and first thing he says is what's up, why are you shaking...lol
not only was i od'ing on the colombian, but i like sugar and so you can just imagine, i really was shaking, hadn't even noticed that myself.

You know I read this post a couple of days ago and have been counting how much coffee I drink. I had 15 cups on Wednesday and am on my eleventh cup today and its 8:44pm

I think I have become immune to the caffiene. I used to get a buzz from it years ago but now nothing. I usually have a drink before bedtime and sleep with no problems!!

Coffee rules!!! Black with two sugars for me thanks.

Hmmm...... time for another?

I like mine hot and black, usually a couple cups a day. Coffee flavored for me.....none of that fancy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom