Rename threads.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
I think there should be a option to rename your thread if you want to, i have been in countless situations where i needed to change the name of the thread. So please if you can it will all be apperciated.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah the thread owner should be able to do it..

Although that is an option that won't happen for regular member's, you could just PM a mod to do it for you..mind you it was an accident only.

Multilple PM on this subect will be ignored..

Wait, im not sying that i need to or anything.. just that we should be able to do it :D But then again.. someone spams.. swears, and changes it all before a mod gets here. That would be hell. So this is just a precaution I guess.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Wait, im not sying that i need to or anything.. just that we should be able to do it :D But then again.. someone spams.. swears, and changes it all before a mod gets here. That would be hell. So this is just a precaution I guess.

well if someone wants to do that then why wouldnt he just make a thread with a normal topic (like for example "need help with ram") and then just spam & swear etc in the post he makes in that thread. Then he can edit it before a mod gets there too.

So I don't really see the harm.

Back
Top Bottom