Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: My Spot!

LukeD said:
This is the lab.
P1011063.jpg

That desk fits 2 computers WHERE U GET DAT DESK????

Re: My Spot!

Review said:
That desk fits 2 computers WHERE U GET DAT DESK????

I got the desk at a local Office Max for about $130.00 USD. Awesome desk and assembly on my own took about a 2 and a half hours. Would've taken less if my girlfriend would've stopped flashing me. Close your eyes kiddies. :eek: Her desk is the other one in the picture.

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Can you acutally play games with that keyboard slider and mouse far apart? like FPS games?

i usually have the keyboard hanging a little off the left side at an angle. It is completely stable and works great. This desk is only meant for users with flatscreens though. It might work if you use the corner of the desk though. I play CSS and Doom3 regualrly and the configuration I have is great. Very comfortable if you have the right chair. I bought a leather office chair.. around $100.00 USD. also from http://www.officemax.com/ .

triple post but MEH
IT acutally comes with a cabient at the right hand corner

777721021699.GIF

Did you detach it? cauz i dont want it.

You have to pay extra for that garbage. Alot extra. I opted to buy without that. I use some concrete blocks and some wood for shelving. HAHA

Where do you get the space to fit 2 of these huge moboes? and can you tell me the HxLxB thnx. Oh and why did your girlfreind FLASH em out to ya? shes bit to horny ova the desk -.-"

Review said:
Where do you get the space to fit 2 of these huge moboes? and can you tell me the HxLxB thnx. Oh and why did your girlfreind FLASH em out to ya? shes bit to horny ova the desk -.-"

Yeah dude, some girls are like that. When I work hard it makes her excited. :D and what are moboes? If your talking about mobo's or motherboards... One is on an antistatic mat and the other that tower in the picture. If that is what you meant. :confused: Oh yeah it should tell you the dimesnions of the desk on the website. I don't remember what they are and my tape measure is in the garage. I am too busy right now to go and do all that. Sorry.

Is that the only room lol? and you spend your time infront of a computer 24/7?
can you tell me the length and how deep it is thanks

Back
Top Bottom