Pentium Northwood OC

LukeD1

In Runtime
I just tried to overclock my PN4 2.6.. I got it to 215 mhz. I have an Ultra Heat Pipe cooler on the proc.

Overclock.jpg

Think the temparature is too high? This is at almost idle. I tried gaming with it for like 4 hours and the hotest it got was about 37 degrees celcius. Think i could push it a little more?

Intersting yet weird, In your sig there is 7800 GT yet you use ATi Catalyst drivers WTF!
and your OC your Pentium how can you have a AMD athlon X2 ?? we know you got a shit ass computer.
Here we dont like liers.

Oh scuse the double post, Check your private messages luked and in your desktop your "Lab" where you get your desk from? can it fit 2 computers?

I have 2 computers and Im in the proccess of configuring the new mobo.. The desktop you see is my old comp that I am using till i finish the build. The rest of the parts come today in the mail! :D Once im done with the build I will post a picture of my desktop so you don't call me a liar anymore. :mad:

Am sending a email and i have to provide a stupid area code and phone number but i dont know any from stupid Amercia and you make me up one luked thanks.

Back
Top Bottom