Help win 98 is freezing

I just reinstalled windows and now when i used certain games ,when it loads.........it freezes!!!The games that freeze,used to work really well!!And my pc meets the reccommended spex,so what can i do 'bout it???

ok, first off i would make sure you got the video settings low, cuz with your computer it prob can't handle much. next thing to do, is it overheating? the fans might be getting full of dust and make the computer overheat, witch will make the computer crash. good luck, post more for use to help you.

wooo you know a lot for a 12 year old. Ask for better parts for your b-day lol

well, when your using the game, there are settings in the game that you can change that will make the it look worse, but make it so the game runs better. saying you have onboard video, it can't handle that good video. but im betting it's the computer overheating

need for spd2 and some old dos games BUT when they enter the main game play and leave the main menu The computer either crashes OR the screen goes blank

I think you should beg ya parents for a new computer, I seriously hate your computer rite now, Put it in my Hall Of Old computer fame thread :p

Whoa no one should have to go with those specs. You should try turning most of the settings in the liek detail and that down, just like the other said

Back
Top Bottom