Introducing myself lol

Sycamore! That's right around the corner from me. well, almost right around the corner...
really nice to get a good welcome

Welcome to CF! Very nice introduction. I like those kind of ones. And yes... as arrizx said...

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hahaha, yeah man. Right spot. Uh.. Well im me. So yeah, whats up. Few things I gotta say. Well not really, but Jac006 isnt on, but he would say this:

Two things I said to all the new ones: Don't spam, and have fun.

Truly amazing words. So deep.Hahaha, yeah man, welcome. And if your into computeres, you will never leave this site. I know I dont..

lol... I have just two things to say, which I say to all new ones: don't spam and have fun! :D

thanks.
What me spam? lol
have fun? oooh yeaah

I haven't been around here long but I haven't noticed much home page url's in the signatures, what nobody peeps each other's sites?
Or does a url in the sig look like spam? I've been putting my url's in my sigs on forums, on my email, for so long that i just automatically do it.
I like how the url isn't a link, keeps the spiders off...

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hahaha, yeah man. Right spot. Uh.. Well im me. So yeah, whats up. Few things I gotta say. Well not really, but Jac006 isnt on, but he would say this:

Two things I said to all the new ones: Don't spam, and have fun.

Truly amazing words. So deep.Hahaha, yeah man, welcome. And if your into computeres, you will never leave this site. I know I dont..
no kidding, I came here just to get some quick help for a new system I was setting up, I didn't plan on ever returning...even though it took a couple months, heh.

MarxSoccer said:
Really!? Where do you live?

north subs of chi town, Round lake. It's not that close to sycamore, but its closer than cali or florida or uk...haven't been out your way in a long time
had to get out of chi town about six years ago, kept gettin caught up in stuff. much happier now, peace and quiet, that's when i got back into computers and stuff.

you're not that far though, check it out on mapquest.
i'd say maybe hook up sometime...i usually go to at least one MS seminar in Aurora a year. i'll have to check MS and see schedule, should be in April

i think there should be a rule where newbies arent aloud to post threads "Introducing himself" or "Welcome" etc.

Then why is there a sticky telling me to do just that? You better change that sticky, or are you just whining because I got some attention today?

Oh, my mistake, it's not a sticky, it's on the forum description and it's the first forum listed on the board...
do I know you from somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom