Whats scary to you?.....

Well you have to check this site out... By the way you have to turn up your computer speakers also for this to work...

First time i checkek it out, scared the piss out of me...P.S for those who have a heart condition...Beware !! :p

I'm not really scared of anything.. Unless you can consider being afraid of being alone a fear lol

Not afraid of death, why be afraid of anything else right?

Uh.. Well i dont get scared, but im in school. So.. I cant watch it. But ill do it when I get home!

Paradox said:
I'm not really scared of anything.. Unless you can consider being afraid of being alone a fear lol

Not afraid of death, why be afraid of anything else right?

Well I'm not afraid of death either, but still u know I'm afraid of snakes and big & hairy spiders. I think that's quite much it, ofcourse then like if I'm in the middle of a dark forest at night and I hear some noise I get scared.

I always imagined it as the most painful thing that could happen. Ive been punched in the face, stomach, kidney etc broken my nose serveral times torn ligaments and I always thought the paper cut in the eye would be worse. I played hockey for 10 years. I am not a thug! haha

Im also afraid of snakes specially when they are getting close to you. I live near a farm and there's a lot of snake in our town.Sometimes you would see passing across the road and one time happened that there was one in our gate. They are not really scary when I saw them but when they are approaching me,I have a problem there.

~mr mixx~ said:
Well you have to check this site out... By the way you have to turn up your computer speakers also for this to work...

First time i checkek it out, scared the piss out of me...P.S for those who have a heart condition...Beware !! :p

Dude that wasnt scary i know where where it scareds THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!
make sure to grab new undies :p

Back
Top Bottom